This is me playing Boxing for Wii Sports Club.
And I’m playing against the boxing champion, with the Worst, Motion Controls, Ever. As well as – by far – the hardest champion in Wii Sports Club.
Pit can be a pushover, as he is ranked the lowest in other sport disciplines, and on the Beginner difficulty on Wii Party U. However, his boxing prowess is so brutal, that it puts Gen 1’s boxing champ Matt to shame.
So you’ll have try to dodge or block his punches, so you can counter them with your own. If they miss or get blocked, you’ll risk falling victim to his combos that can leave you in a daze within seconds. And soon enough, down and out before you even have a chance to hit him.
So make the most of any opportunity you’re given to punch his health down with combos, and eventually, to put him down on the floor.
But most importantly, Don’t, Let, the Controls, Fail on you.
If you can beat him, you’ll be able to wear his boxing gloves via code. Just hold down the 1 button with the Mii select screen displayed, and press A. Just like in Wii Sports.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cung Lê hạ gục Tony Fryklund với những pha ra đòn đẹp mắt – Cung Le vs Tony Fryklund
- Hưỡng dẫn bó hoa cẩm trướng Nhật Bản – Dienhoahiendai com
- GIẢI ĐẤU MUAY THÁI HAY NHẤT | cuộc đối đầu kịch tính giữa 2 võ SĨ MUAY THÁI THỰC CHIẾN
- Modern combat 5: Esports FPS gameplay on Android…part 2
- 10 Friendliest Sharks in the Ocean