The head of the World Health Organisation has urged European countries to take more aggressive action against the virus as he says Europe is the new epicentre, as the focus moves away from China. (Subscribe:
Just eight new cases were confirmed by Chinese authorities today, suggesting the spread of the virus is slowing down there. The country has accounted for around 60% of the number of cases globally- just under 81,000 people have caught Covid-19 there and more than 3,000 have died.
In the US the total number of confirmed cases rose to over 1,600, with 41 deaths.
In Europe, Italian cases rose to more than 17,000, with 1,266 deaths.
Spain confirmed over 4,000 cases, with 120 deaths.
A state of emergency has also been declared in Spain, and leaders across the world have been forced to withdraw from contact with the public.
Follow us on Instagram –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức dịch bệnh Covid-19 chiều 07/04 | Tin mới virus Corona Việt Nam và đại dịch Vũ Hán | ANTV
- TỬ VI NGÀY 8 THÁNG 4 NĂM 2020 CỦA 12 CON GIÁP
- TỬ VI NGÀY MAI -TỬ VI 12 CON GIÁP-TỬ VI NGÀY 08/04/2020-HÃY CHỌN GIỜ TỐT KHỞI SỰ MỌI VIỆC MAY MẮN
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 08/04/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
- Quân Vương Bất Diệt (2020) – The King: The Eternal Monarch