In this lesson, you can learn useful language for going shopping in English.
You’ll see how to ask for things you want, how to talk about prices and discounts, how to arrange delivery, and how to take something back to a shop. Have you ever had a problem with something
you bought in a shop? Practice the phrases from this lesson and let us know in the comments!
Learn more English vocabulary and practice your speaking with one of our certified English teachers:
See the full version of this lesson with the script on our website:
1. Asking for What You Want 0:55
2. Talking About Prices and Discounts 3:43
3. Arranging Deliveries 7:50
4. Refunds and Exchanges 10:43
This lesson will help you:
– Learn useful questions and phrases to ask for what you want when you’re going shopping in English.
– Understand how you can talk about prices and discounts when you’re shopping in English.
– Get new vocabulary to communicate in English to arrange a delivery when shopping in English.
– Talk about getting a refund or exchange from a vendor when shopping in English.
– Practice conversational vocabulary and phrases to prepare your spoken English for travel.