We love electric rideables. Hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, motorcycles, mopeds, unicycles, tricycles… You name it, we’ve ridden it. But electric bikes belong in a category of their own because they are more than just a fun tech fad. They could actually be the future of transportation. That said, there’s a lot to choose from out there, and you don’t want to get fooled, so here’s what you need to know.
Around 5:20 in the video, we say that in Europe, class 1 e-bikes are the most popular. Actually, the most popular e-bikes in the EU are unregulated with motors rated at 250W.
Like The Verge on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Instagram:
Why’d You Push That Button Podcast:
The Vergecast Podcast:
More about our podcasts:
Wallpapers from The Verge:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Calvin Harris – My Way (Official Video)
- Tiến Phát Corp – Giới thiệu dự án Ascent Lakeside
- BLUE SAPPHIRE BÌNH PHÚ, CĂN HỘ QUẬN 6, BLUE SAPPHIRE QUẬN 6, CHUNG CƯ QUẬN 6, 0902355686
- Căn hộ An Gia Star-Khu phức hợp đẳng cấp hàng đầu Bình Tân.LH 0934564192
- Nhà đất KDC Tân Đô, KCN Tân Đô, Đức Hòa Hạ, Huyện Đức Hòa, Tỉnh Long An – Land Go Now ✔